TRUMANN SCHOOL DRESS CODE INFORMATION
It is officially summer for our students! We hope everyone has had a Wonderful Wildcat Year!
In preparation for next school year, we want to let everyone know about a few approved “Dress Code” changes for next school year.
Please notice the bolded words; these are the changes.
Have a great summer!!!
4.25-STUDENT DRESS AND GROOMING
d. These items are considered inappropriate for school attire and may not be worn:
1. tank tops with less than a student’s three-finger width; spaghetti strap shirts
2. bicycle shorts
3. tube tops
4. tops which do not cover the mid-riff
5. pajama pants or “look a-like” pajama clothing
6. See-through tops without a shirt that meets the dress code requirements underneath
7. Hats, head covering, or bandanas (unless approved by principal)
8. Muscle shirts and racerback shirts
9. Holes in pants above the student’s palm when standing.
10. any item that reveals undergarments or cleavage
11. sagging of clothing
12. badges, buttons, lanyards or any other form of advertisement of anything illegal or inappropriate.
14. Leggings/yoga pants worn with a shirt that is not the length of the student’s palm when standing.
15. any other clothing considered inappropriate by the principal or assistant principal
e. Shoes must be worn at all times. “house shoes” will not be allowed
f. Clothing with suggestive phrases or pictures, advertising inappropriate displays or messages may not be worn at school.
g. Students are not to wear chains attached to their garments or on their being. Chains can be used as a weapon and serve no
useful purpose in the school.
h. Shorts, skirts, dresses must be no shorter than a dollar bill’s length (6 inches) from the top of the kneecap to the hem of the
article of clothing